- Absolute/Permanent Magic Elimination/Negation/Nullification
- Eldritch Destruction
The user can utterly destroy magic, nullifying it to the point of inexistence, reducing the amount of magic in an area, and destroy entities made of magic.
- Destruction Magic
- Destructive Energy Manipulation
- Magic Negation
- Power Destruction
- May be irreversible.
- May have a profound effects on an environment or population dependent on magic.
- Peter Dickinson (The Flight of Dragons)
- Amara/The Darkness (Supernatural)
See Also: The Magic Goes Away.
- Dark Grail (Once Upon a Time)
- Mana Cannon/Thors Hammer (Tales of Phantasia)
- The Final Glyph (Thief 3)