- Eldritch Blast
- Magic Projection
- Magical Attacks/Blasts
The user can release/use magic to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure magical energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified magic.
- Expanding Magic Bolts: Project magic that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Magic Blasts: Release blasts of magic in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release magic blasts from hands.
- Magic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of magic.
- Magic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of magic.
- Magic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Magic Breath: Discharge magic blasts from mouth.
- Magic Burst: Create burst of magical energy.
- Magic Cutting: Use magical energy to cut opponents.
- Magic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with magic.
- Magic Pillar Projection: Project magic pillars.
- Magic Spike Projection: Project magic spikes.
- Magic Vision: Emit magic from one's eyes.
- Magic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of magic.
- Magic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of magic and that repels everything.
- Magical Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of magic.
- Magical Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of magic.
- Mystic Blast: Release magic over a specific target area.
- Omnidirectional Magic Waves: Send out a wave of magic in all directions.
- Overpower: Pulse of magic is released, overloading powered devices in an area.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release magic blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release magic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of magic.
- Zap: A tiny short release of magic to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Bolt Projection
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Magic Combat
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of magic to create a attacks.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.