The power to possess the traits of a Magic Lord. Variation of Mythic Lord Physiology.
- Grand High Witch/Wizard
- Lord/Lady of Witchcraft & Wizardry
- Master/Mistress of Magic
- Mystical Lordship
- Sorcerer Supreme
The user either is or can transform into a Mage Lord, the greatest class of spell caster to ever exist. Not only are Mage Lords capable of controlling, manipulating, conjuring and mastering most every form of craft in existence but also may hold a particularly powerful command over various mystics, be they Human, Undead, Bestial or even Draconian, etc.
A lord and master of magic can draw power from an infinite number of sources imaginable. Be they physical, spiritual, divine, demonic or conceptual in nature. Unlike most lesser spell casters they also lack many of the limitations to their usage of magic due to being more apart of the arcane forces norm.
- Ley Line Manipulation
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Magic Intuition
- Adaptive Magic - Adjust and utilize all consuming forms of magic imaginable.
- Alpha Physiology - Being the greatest conjurer of all.
- Destiny Chosen
- Fairytale Warping - Bridge the mystical or fantastical planes with the surreal.
- Magic Mode
- Magic Transcendence - Obtain unlimited power via directly imbibing on magic. Some of the more powerful lords can become godlike entities in scope.
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Mystical Mutation
- Mythical Plane Lordship - Have access to and dominion over the various magical realms.
- May be dumbfounded by science.
- A being of raw Magic runs the risk of Assimilation.
- Comprising of Magic, one must always comport and enforce its rules.
- Stronger mystic lords can overpower the user.