- Crazy Form
- Insanity Form
The user can channel corrupting madness through their body and soul to gain a new form empowered by their insanity. The corruption usually manifests as twisting the body/appearance of the user and grants improved versions of the users original abilities as well as gaining new abilities that reflect the users madness.
Users are invariably driven incurably insane, although they may be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal, but given enough time the user may regain full control. The users source of power may be their own madness and/or the madness surrounding them, possibly including vast areas, including the whole world.
- Corrupting Madness
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Fatal Countenance
- Illusion Manipulation
- Insanity Inducement
- Insanity Constructs
- Insanity Empowerment
- Madness Infusion
- Madness Manipulation
- Psychic Shield
- Chaotic Form
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- Morality Manipulation
- User may be reluctant to give in to their madness and as such will not reach their full potential.
- User may be driven permanently insane or very mentally fragile jumping for normal and logic to twisted and sadistic.
- Users power may be limited to their own madness or the madness around them.
- When using this power the user may go berserk destroying friend and foe without remorse.
- Flippy (Happy Tree Friends)
- The Sentry (Marvel)
- Asura (Soul Eater)
- Several Characters (Soul Eater)
- Kolulu (Zatch-bell)
- Ricardo (Ultimate Muscle)
- New Face Team, Orochi, Leona, Iori (KOF 97)
- Alice Liddel (American Mcgee's Alice)
- Torque (The Suffering)
- Edgar Teglee (Psychonauts)