Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to transform others into werewolves through infection. Variation of Conversion.
- Infectious Bite
- Lycanthropic Bite
- Lycanthropy Inducement
- Werewolf Infection/Inducement
The user can turn others into werewolves. This can be done by several methods, via a curse, claw but traditionally through a bite.
- Turning others does not mean one can control them.
- May be involuntary and constantly active.
- If the target is alive the power will work but it will take time.
- If the user lacks self-control, they can likely bite their target to death.
- May not work with users of Conversion Immunity.
- Werewolves (Folklore/Fiction)
- Children of the Moon (Twilight)
- Purebred-werewolves (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Mutt-werewolves (Wizards of Waverly Place); via a kiss
- Glenmoril Witches (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Wanderers (Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon)
- The Beast Strain (Bloodborne)
- Vavá (The Mutants)