The power to transform others into werewolves through infection. Variation of Conversion.
- Infectious Bite
- Lycanthropic Bite
- Lycanthropy Inducement
- Werewolf Infection/Inducement
The user can turn others into werewolves. This can be done by several methods, via a curse, claw but traditionally through a bite.
- Turning others does not mean one can control them.
- May be involuntary and constantly active.
- If the target is alive the power will work but it will take time.
- If the user lacks self-control, they can likely bite their target to death.
- May not work with users of Conversion Immunity.
- Werewolves (Folklore/Fiction)
- Children of the Moon (Twilight)
- Purebred-werewolves (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Mutt-werewolves (Wizards of Waverly Place); via a kiss
- Glenmoril Witches (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Wanderers (Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon)
- The Beast Strain (Bloodborne)
- Vavá (The Mutants)