- Lunar Mimicry
- Moon Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into lunar energy/substances. User can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of lunar energy/substances, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Gravity Manipulation
- Lunar Generation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Weight Manipulation
- May be bound to orbit a particular planet.
- May be bound to connection to particular planet.
- May be overshadowed by orbited planet or its nature.
- May not be only moon; may have competition from other satellites.
- The Man in the Moon (A Trip to the Moon)
- The Moon (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Luna the Moon (Bear in the Big Blue House)
- The Moon that Never Sets (The Legend of Dragoon)
- Id the Selfish Moon (Marvel Comics)
- The Moon (The Misadventures of Flapjack)
- Mani (Norse Mythology)
- Luna (Ruby Gloom)
- The Moon (Soul Eater)
- Maurice (Wander Over Yonder)
- Hilda Berg (Cuphead); in her Third Phase