- Lunar Bow Creation/Generation
- Moon Bow Construction/Creation/Generation
User can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping existing lunar energy/substances allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Hell
- Bullet Projection
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Light Manipulation
- Lunar Constructs
- Lunar Energy Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation
- Lunar Weaponry
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- May be unable to create lunar energy, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the bow lasts depends on the user's skill and power; some may need near constant attention, while others are effectively permanent.
- Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Mirana (Dota 2)
- Artemis/Diana (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Artemis (Percy Jackson)
- Hunters of Artemis (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Thalia Grace (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus)
- Zoë Nightshade (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Bianca di Angelo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Phoebe (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Tsukuyomi (Japanese Mythology)