Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chance/Probability Magic
- Chance/Luck/Probability Wizardry
- Chance/Luck/Probability Witchcraft
The user is able perform a form of magic that allow the user to cast magical spells feats through luck. They can use different spells to change the probability of an outcome, increase their own chances of winning, cause a mistake to happen to the opponent and so on.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
See also: Entropy and Chaos Magic.
- Users of Goblin Contracts (Chronicles of Darkness/Changeling: The Lost)
- Bohagande Kindred (Chronicles of Darkness/Vampire: The Requiem); via Sunnikuse Discipline
- Users of the Lady Luck Dressphere (Final Fantasy X-2)
- Cat Noir (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Copy Cat (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Ladybug (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Jinx (Teen Titans)
- Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
- John Constantine (DC Comics/Vertigo)
- Cat Miraculous (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Ladybug Miraculous (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Rabbit's Foot (Supernatural)
- Charm of Luck and Probability (Ben 10/Ben 10 Omniverse)