Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Luck Area Creation
- Luck Zone Creation
The user has the ability to emit a field that can either grant good luck or bad luck to everyone and everything that is in the field. Good things will happen if the field grants good luck while bad things happen when the field grants bad luck.
In the field, the power can cause:
- Chaos Manipulation
- Effect Field Projection
- Order Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Miracle Manipulation
- May be limited on how many times in a certain period it can be used.
- May be limited to causing only either good luck or bad luck in a field.
- Effort/strength required may be inversely proportional to how much good or bad luck can be induced in an area.
- May have limits as to how big the Luck Field can be.
- Users may not have control over what happens in the zone.
- May be hard to affect those who have Luck or Jinxed
- If the user can create fields of good and back luck, they may be unable to changing the field from giving good luck to bad luck and vice versa.
- Hoshi Kawase (Maken-Ki!)
- Lucky Ten (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Fortune Engine (Shadowrun Hong Kong)