The power to make other people lucky. Opposite of Jinx.
- Luck Granting
The user is technically a living luck charm. They are able to make other people beings luckier, whether the user themselves or other people. The effects are either increased luck in gambling, avoid being hit by a car, or falling from the rooftops into a trampoline
- Cancel the effects of Jinx.
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- May be temporary.
- Ruiko Saten (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Sakurako Shiina (Negima)
- Falkor (Neverending Story)
- Leprechauns (Charmed)
- Number 7: Lucky Stripe (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)
- Tewi Inaba (Touhou Project)
- Jake Hardin and Ashley Albright (Just My Luck); both of them via kiss
- Yuna, Rikku and Paine (Final Fantasy X-2); using the Lady Luck dressphere
- Hinnagami (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Bubbles (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dice (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Chitose Nakai (Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)
- Experiment 113 "Shoe" (Lilo & Stitch)
- Leprechonians (Monsters vs Aliens)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- The Bracelet (Stan Lee's Lucky Man)