Roronoa Zoro's (One Piece) amazing luck surpasses even the supposed curse of Kietsu III.
Always be lucky.
- Fortune Self-Inducement
- Self-Induced Positive Consequences
The user is gifted with an automatic infinite supply of luckiness, most have no control over this power as things considered "lucky" just randomly happen to them. Ergo, nothing bad will happen or if it does then their power will always sort it out and keep the "lucky" side of the scale the heaviest.
People will always respond positively towards the user and they'll never be drawn into a fight. People would voluntarily give user money and such and just genuinely be nice to you and respect you.
All aspects of users life improve drastically: love life, work life, personal life, financial life and basically life as a whole would become easier, happier, and would excel altogether.
- Basic Level: User is slightly more luckier than other people, on average good things happen to them more often and bad less often, random change tilts slightly to their favor.
- Advanced Level: User is notably luckier than other people, good things happen to them more often and bad less often, random change tilts to their favor.
- Expert Level: User is luckier than other people, good things happen to them and bad don't, random change is favors them.
- Master Level: User is lucky on level that causes things go to their way no matter what they do.
- Ultimate Level: User is lucky to the point that probability/reality seems to be bending to go to their way.
- Most users have literally no control over this power, so what happens is just random.
- The good fortune may have a limit of probability or time.
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- Over reliance may lead to overconfidence and eventually defeat.
- May only activate in certain events, such as gambling.