Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Things just always work out for me. Which I take for granted."
- ― Sterling Archer (Archer)
- Fortune Self-Inducement
- Self-Induced Positive Consequences
The user is gifted with an automatic supply of luckiness, most have no control over this power as things considered "lucky" just randomly happen to them. Ergo, nothing bad will happen or if it does then their power will always sort it out and keep the "lucky" side of the scale the heaviest.
People will always respond positively towards the user and they'll never be drawn into a fight. People would voluntarily give user money and such and just genuinely be nice to you and respect you.
All aspects of users life improve drastically: love life, work life, personal life, financial life and basically life as a whole would become easier, happier, and would excel altogether.
- Basic Level: User is slightly more lucky than other people. On average good things happen to them more often and bad less often. Random chances tilt slightly to their favor.
- Advanced Level: User is notably luckier than other people, good things happen to them more often, and bad less often. Random chance tilts to their favor most of the time, and beneficial coincidences occur for the user at abnormal rates.
- Expert Level: User is luckier than most people, good things generally happen to them and bad things rarely do. Random chance will always tilt towards their favor, and any attempts to make bad things happen to them are more difficult, as the user's luck continuously tips towards their benefit.
- Master Level: User is one of the luckiest people in existence, to a point that things go to their way no matter what they do. Any attempts to make bad things happen to the user will almost always fail, unless their chances are cosmically minuscule.
- Ultimate Level: User is lucky to the point where probability means nothing, and reality will change in order for chance to turn towards their favor. The odds of making bad things happen to the user are impossible, and chance will always either favor the user or disfavor those who oppose the user.
- Luck Absorption
- Luck Bestowal
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Luck Magic
- Luck Mode
- Golden Rule
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Relationship Manipulation
- Most users have literally no control over this power, so what happens is just random.
- Continuously pressing the user's luck may tax this ability to the point of failure.
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- Luck Erasure can completely remove the user's luck.
- Over reliance may lead to overconfidence and eventually defeat.
- May only activate in certain events, such as gambling.
See Also: Born Lucky.
- Bezel's Charm of Luck (Ben 10)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- Luck Blade (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lucky Helmet (The Amazing World of Gumball)