- "Things just always work out for me. Which I take for granted."
- ― Sterling Archer (Archer)
- Fortune Self-Inducement
- Self-Induced Positive Consequences
The user is gifted with an automatic supply of good luck, most have no control over this power as things considered "lucky" just randomly happen to them. Ergo, nothing bad will happen or if it does then their power will always sort it out and keep the "lucky" side of the scale the heaviest.
People will always respond positively towards the user and they'll never be drawn into a fight. People would voluntarily give user money and such and just genuinely be nice to you and respect you.
All aspects of users life improve drastically: love life, work life, personal life, financial life, school life and basically life as a whole would become easier, happier, and would excel altogether.
- Basic Level: User is slightly luckier than other people. On average good things happen to them more often and bad less often. Random chances tilt slightly to their favor.
- Advanced Level: User is notably luckier than other people, good things happen to them more often, and bad less often. Random chance tilts to their favor most of the time, and beneficial coincidences occur for the user at abnormal rates.
- Expert Level: User is luckier than most people, good things generally happen to them and bad things rarely do. Random chance will always tilt towards their favor, and any attempts to make bad things happen to them are more difficult, as the user's luck continuously tips towards their benefit.
- Master Level: User is one of the luckiest people in existence, to a point that things go to their way no matter what they do. Any attempts to make bad things happen to the user will almost always fail, unless their chances are cosmically minuscule.
- Ultimate Level: User is lucky to the point where probability means nothing, and reality will change in order for chance to turn towards their favor. The odds of making bad things happen to the user are impossible, and chance will always either favor the user or disfavor those who oppose the user.
- Blessing Inducement self only
- Causality Immunity
- Consequence Removal
- Luck Absorption
- Luck Augmentation
- Luck Bestowal
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Luck Magic
- Luck Mode
- Golden Rule
- Opportunity Sense
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Relationship Manipulation
- May apply to the laws of "Positive and Negative Outcomes", meaning it may benefit the user but could backfire on others/themselves.
- Continuously pressing the user's luck may tax this ability to the point of failure.
- May only activate in certain events, such as gambling.
- Most users have literally no control over this power, so what happens is just random.
- Jinx may be able to lessen or remove luck.
- Luck Erasure can completely remove the user's luck.
- May lead to developing various emotional problems.
- Over reliance may lead to overconfidence and eventually possible defeat.
- May develop arrogance, narcissism or apathy.
See Also: Born Lucky.
- Bezel's Charm of Luck (Ben 10)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- Luck Blade (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lucky Helmet (The Amazing World of Gumball)