- "But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
- ― Valerie (V for Vendetta)
- Infatuation Inducement
- Passion Inducement
- Romance/Romantic Inducement
The user can induce love into others, including the love for the user or love for another person. Effects will vary depending on the user's mental strength: Those subjected to this ability may develop a strong infatuation for somebody but will remain in control of themselves, or they may feel so much love for somebody that they have an intense desire to make them happy, becoming completely submissive to them. The effect is usually instant, but in some cases it may slowly take effect the more the victim meets the user/another.
- Emotion Immunity
- Emotion Manipulation
- Love Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Meta Love Inducement
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Sexual Orientation Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- True Love Visage
- Users of Hatred Manipulation, Hatred Empowerment, or Apathy may be immune to the user.
- May require physical contact.
- May not be able to create true love.
- May accidentally cause someone to fall in love with another species, family member, or a gender not compatible with the target's sexual orientation.
- User may be susceptible to this power.
- May not work on target who is already in love.
- The Gal Gun (Gal Gun)
- Love Potion (Strange Magic)
- Love Stone (The 7D)
- Enchanted Cookie (Disney’s Descendants)
- Love Arrow (Doraemon)
- Peacock Queen Feathers (Hero: 108)
- Brooch of Iresistability (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Antidote to Aphrodite (Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated)
- Kiss Note (Love Tyrant)
- Viking Book of Love (Round the Twist)
- Love Cream (King Arthur's Disasters)