- "But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
- ― Valerie (V for Vendetta cinema)
- Infatuation Inducement
- Passion Inducement
The user can induce love into others, including the love for the user or love for another person. Effects will vary depending on the user's mental strength: Those subjected to this ability may develop a strong infatuation for somebody but will remain in control of themselves, or they may feel so much love for somebody that they have an intense desire to make them happy, becoming completely submissive to them. The effect is usually instant, but in some cases it may slowly take effect the more the victim meets the user/another.
- Emotion Immunity
- Emotion Manipulation
- Love Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Sexual Orientation Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- True Love Visage
- Users of Hate Manipulation, Hatred Empowerment, or Apathy may be immune to the user.
- May require physical contact.
- May not be able to create true love.
- May accidentally cause someone to fall in love with another species, family member, or the same gender as the target.
- User may be susceptible to this power.
- May not work on target who is already in love.
- The Gal Gun (Gal Gun)
- Love Potion (Strange Magic)
- Love Stone (The 7D)
- Gwen's Spellbook (Ben 10); limited to animals
- Enchanted Cookie (Descendants)
- Love Arrow (Doraemon)