Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate locks. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Barrel Manipulation
- Jail Rule Manifestation
User can create, shape and manipulate locks and any other mechanical or electronic devices/items that can be used to fastening/securing doors, gates, lids, drawers, etc. in position and is released by a physical object (such as a key, keycard, fingerprint, RFID card, security token, etc.), by supplying secret information (such as a keycode or password), or by a combination.
- Create/generate/multiply locks.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate locks.
- Attack Powers using locks.
- Control Manipulation
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using locks, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using locks as a weapon.
- Metal Attacks using locks.
- Move/lift locks at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in the vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Absolute Lock Manipulation
- Assimilation Shield
- Door Manipulation
- Elemental Shield Construction
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Key Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Trapping Intuition
- May be unable to create locks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- The Lock Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Lady Wifi (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Tikki (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Tanith Low (Skulduggery Pleasant)
- Keyblades (Kingdom Hearts)