The power to manipulate locks. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Barrel Manipulation
- Jail Rule Manifestation
User can create, shape and manipulate locks and any other mechanical or electronic devices/items that can be used to fastening/securing doors, gates, lids, drawers, etc. in position and is released by a physical object (such as a key, keycard, fingerprint, RFID card, security token, etc.), by supplying secret information (such as a keycode or password), or by a combination.
- Create/generate/multiply locks.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate locks.
- Attack Powers using locks.
- Control Manipulation
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using locks, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using locks as a weapon.
- Metal Attacks using locks.
- Move/lift locks at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in the vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Absolute Lock Manipulation
- Assimilation Shield
- Door Manipulation
- Elemental Shield Construction
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Key Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Trapping Intuition
- May be unable to create locks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- The Lock Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Lady Wifi (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Tikki (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Tanith Low (Skulduggery Pleasant)
- Keyblades (Kingdom Hearts)