- Location Homing
The user is able to find anyone or anything regardless of wherever the desired subject happens to be at the moment. This ability allows the user to instantly gain knowledge of a subject's location and find even the most reclusive beings hidden in existence. It does not matter if the subject is hidden or not as the user is still able to find the location in which the subject is place in.
- User must be able to concentrate in order to pinpoint the location of a desired subject.
- There may be an area limit for the user's ability and it may only be effective in a certain zone
- The subject may be aware the user has found them upon the user finding a subject's location and may retaliate
- Users of Supernatural Concealment may be harder to find.
- Gargauth (Forgotten Realms)
- Legion (Marvel Comics); by accessing his Findle the Finder persona
- Findle the Finder (Marvel Comics); persona of Legion and possibly limited to the situated Universe in area
- Mercane (Planescape); limited to items/objects
- Molly Walker (Heroes); limited to finding people
- Demetri (Twilight Saga); limited to finding people
- Way (World of Quest)
- King Kai (Dragon Ball)
- Tactical Persona Users (Persona 3 & 4)
- 158/Finder (Lilo and Stitch)
- John Taylor (Nightside series)
- Globemon (Digimon); only over the Earth.
- Syrup (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!); limited to finding addresses
- Mailpo (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!); limited to finding addresses
- Wayfinder (Book of Swords)