Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to turn one's body into a living hive, and control the creatures in a symbiotic relationship.
- Human Hive
- Parasite Hive
- Swarm Mimicry
The user has a symbiotic relationship with whatever life forms (insects, worms, snakes, etc.) they are sharing a body with. The insects get food from either the user or from whatever the person wants them to devour, and they use them for their needs.
In several cases, the user is actually a hive-minded swarm of the creatures.
- Using ants they can lift things, several thousand could lift and subdue targets. With millions they could lift a vehicle.
- With the poisons most insects produce as a means of defense, they can easily poison and kill people with millions of bites or stings. By directing insects down the throat, they could easily suffocate a victim. Even a few ants down the throat could cause suffocation due to the small amount of stings closing the wind pipe. By swarming thousands of bees, hornets or wasps the target can be stung to death.
- With the use of thousands of locusts or caterpillars they can devour surrounding plant life.
- In the event of being composed of insects, the user is effectively intangible, allowing attacks to simply pass through them.
- With any insect of a small size (so that means most insects) they can scout areas. The insects will report what they find to the "hive".
- May have other life forms than simply insects.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Morphing, especially Insect Physiology
- Insect Breath
- Matter Ingestion
- Poison Generation
- May be unable or find it difficult to return to original shape.
- Users may be very susceptible to either fire or water.
- This may cause the hive to attack it's host.