The power to be living artwork.
- Art Mimicry
- Living Art Physiology
The user is statue or anything else that already imitates some being (painting, picture, etc.) which has been given life or semblance of life. They may become exactly like what they were made to represent (ie. human painting/statue becomes completely human) or keep some features of their previous form (former statue has stone-like hardness).
- Art Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Life Creation
- Picture Manipulation
- Sometimes, in order to become a real person, the subject involved must already exist or have existed.
- May have only the memories and knowledge that it had at the moment of been painted.
- In some cases the person is not aware that is a painting.
- Pierre (Fairy Odd Parents)
- Maryann (Fairy Odd Parents)
- Sammy (Fairy Odd Parents)
- Mona Lisa (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- The Scream (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- The Blue Boy (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Van Gogh (Wizards of Waverly Place)