Molecular, atomic structure.
Molecular Abilities and Powers:
Unique capabilities that stem from the manipulation and control of molecules and atoms themselves.
These many unique and special abilities all have to do with anything and everything that all molecules and atoms are entirely made up of:
- Molecular Acceleration: speeding up molecules to the extent that they either catch fire or melt or speeding one's own molecules up.
- Molecular Adhesion: the ability to cling to solid surfaces and move your body at will even without overt locomotive features.
- Molecular Cleaning:the ability to clean toxic or contaminated molecules. Ex cleanin the poison water or the toxic or used molecules of the air to can breathe.
- Molecular Cloning: ability to have an advanced form of meiosis. All your cells and molecules duplicate themselves at the exact same time, creating a clone.
- Molecular Combination: can mix the molecules of any objects.
- Molecular Combustion: speeding up molecules so much that they tear causing an explosion.
- Molecular Copying: the ability to copy another's molecules and shapeshift into a copy of them.
- Molecular Deceleration: slowing down molecules to make something move in slow-motion.
- Molecular Destabilization: suppresses the atomic charge, that causes protons and electronics to disintigrate into oblivion.
- Molecular Dispersion: splitting the molecules and sending them through space, destroying the desired target.
- Molecular Distortion: ability to move through solid matter by disabling binding forces, causing the matter to crumble, or break down as you pass through it.
- Molecular Immobilization: stopping the molecules of something in motion so that it completely stops moving.
- Molecular Inhibition: lowering the temperature of molecules so that something freezes.
- Molecular Manipulation: manipulating molecules to change the form of something.
- Molecular Moisture Conversion: ability to transform people into moisture molecules and transport them over great distances.
- Molecular Moisture Inversion: ability to freeze all of someone's water molecules.
- Molecular Oscillation: ability to vibrate one's molecules at a high frequency.
- Molecular Reapplication: can put dispersed molecules back together.
- Molecular Replication and Creation : can literally create one's very own molecules and atoms should they be disintegrated exponentially.Ex to replicate or create new molecules of oxygen to can breathe in a close place.
- Molecular Separation: can separate molecules that are mixed together. Ex; separating air and water molecules underwater to create air bubbles.
- Molecular Teleportation: can disperse molecules of an object or one's self and move them somewhere else.
- Antimatter Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Dark Matter Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation via Elemental Manipulation
- May grant Mitosis Manipulation.
- And many more if user is skilled enough.
- If user is exposed and skilled enough, he/she can perform many feats and have control over anything that has to do with Molecular Activity.
- Nanites (Generator Rex)
- The Omega-One Nanite (Generator Rex) by shielding and protecting its desired host, Rex, from such abilities
- The Molecular Destabilzer (Generator Rex)
- The Omega-One Nanite (Generator Rex) equipped with a nanite self-replicating program that allows it to exponentially create more and more active nanites to its host, Rex
- Particual Accelerator (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed) Molecular Immobilization, Molecular Combustion, Molecular Acceleration and (temporarily) Molecular Inhibition also Molecular Reversion
- Gideon (Charmed) Molecular Dispersion
- Leo Wyatt (Charmed) Molecular Immobilization and Molecular Combustion (temporarily)
- Tuatha (Charmed) via wand
- Kyle Gwydion (Charmed) via Tuatha's wand
- Denise (Charmed) temporarily
- Jeremy Burns (Charmed)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson Series) Molecular Separation
- Loa/Alani Ryan (Marvel) Molecular Distortion
- Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) Molecular Transference
- Royal 4 (Roswell) Molecular Manipulation
- Mercury/Cessily Kincaid (Marvel) Molecular Adhesion
- Apocalypse (Marvel)
- Molecule Man (Marvel)
- Blue Marvel (Marvel)
- The Sentry (Marvel)
- Mister M (Marvel)
- Robert "Bobby" Drake/Iceman (Marvel) Molecular Moisture Inversion and Molecular Moisture Conversion