Below is a list of methods to achieve flight.
- Cosmic energy control: Using power from the universe (Sun, Moon, Stars)
- Elemental Flight: Fly through manipulation of different types of energy and matter, either by riding the element/energy or being propelled by it.
- Energy Propulsion: Denying gravity (Energy Blast, Life-Force Manipulation)
- Gyrokinetic Flight: Flies by controlling the gravity around the user by (Gravity Manipulation, Centrifugal Force Manipulation)
- Personal Gravity: through the manipulation of once personal gravity field users can achieve a classical way of flight.
- Magnetic Levitation: Makes user magnetically repellent (Magnetism Manipulation, Lateral Repulsion)
- Molecular Manipulation: Flies by having user pass through air molecules (Molecular Manipulation)
- Sonic repulsion field: Launch oneself with sound (Sound Manipulation, Sonic Scream)
- Telekinesis: User picks up their own molecules (Telekinesis, Telekinetic Flight)
- Thermo-chemical energy: Launch oneself off the ground by heat or combustion (Jet Propulsion)
- Thermokinetic Flight: Propel oneself through the air at high speeds via atmospheric temp. shifting.
- Broom Flight: Sit on a flying broom.
- Carpet Flight: Sit on a flying carpet, which can carry more than one person at a time.
- Cloud Flight: Sit on a solid cloud.
- Tech Flight: Use technology for various ways to fly.
- Teleportation Flight: fly by teleporting/planeshifting rabidly.
- Insectoid/Bird form (Avian Physiology or Insect Physiology)
- Angel/Devil form (Angel Physiology or Demon Physiology)
- Wind current control (Air Manipulation or Weather Manipulation)
- Wings (Wing Manifestation or Elemental Wings Manifestation)
- Use of hair (Hair Manipulation)
- Using the ears (Auricular Flight)
- Other body parts (Helicopter Propulsion)
- Other (such as Powers Via Object)
- Avoiding the notice of gravity: "Missing the Earth" as you fall, this is actually what keeps satellites up there.
- Digital Flight:Fly through manipulation of digital data.
- Gravity Negation: Fly by ignoring gravity.
- Motion Paradox: Being able to move through space without physically moving the body.
- Newtonian Motion Defiance: Ignoring the Laws of Motion to move by applying force to oneself, while being independent of outside forces.