- For a gallery of examples for Water Mimicry, see here.
Hydro-man (Marvel) is one of Spider-man's most elusive foes.
transform into water or other liquid substance
- Water Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into water or other liquid substance. Users' transformed forms can be either anatomically identical to their normal forms, aside from being made of water-- in which case they contain all organs and are somewhat vulnerable to attacks-- or users can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Hydrokinetic Intangibility
- Poison Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Water Generation
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing element to fill the wounds.
- Ink Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Manipulation
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May need practice to change back.