- For a gallery of examples for Water Mimicry, see here.
Hydro-man (Marvel) is one of Spider-man's most elusive foes.
have a body made up of water or other liquid substances
- Water Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into water or other liquid substance. Users' transformed forms can be either anatomically identical to their normal forms, aside from being made of water, in which case they contain all organs and are somewhat vulnerable to attacks, or users can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Hydrokinetic Intangibility
- Speed Swimming
- Water Generation
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration
- Ink Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Form Mimicry
- Water Manipulation
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May need practice to change back.
- User can be incapacitated or killed by being evaporated
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.