- "Hydro-Man can convert himself to water in all of its forms and can add water to his own mass and control every ounce of it with surgical precision."
- ― T'Challa/Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
- H2O Physiology
- Hydro/Hydrokinetic/Water Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into water. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of water, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Hydrokinetic Intangibility
- Speed Swimming
- Water Generation
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration
- Ink Manipulation
- Liquid Mimicry
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Water Form Mimicry
- Water Manipulation
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May need practice to change back.
- User can be incapacitated or killed by being evaporated
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.
- Vulnerable to anything that can nullify or bypass water-based defenses.
- Magic Urn (Once Upon a Time); liquefies a magic user to contain them
- River of Lost Souls (Once Upon a Time); liquefies anyone who touches it