- Liquid Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into liquid substances. User can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of liquid, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Liquid Creation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't proofed against liquids they can pass through it.
- Speed Swimming
- Thermal Resistance
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing liquids to fill the wounds.
- Hydrokinetic Creature Creation
- Liquid Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Extreme temperatures are likely a problem.
- May freeze into a solid form of the element, or heat up into a gas form.
- May be incapacitated or killed by being evaporated.
- May not be able to turn into a solid form again.