The ability to block or induce limits into oneself or others' capacities, powers and/or abilities. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation and Weakness Creation. Opposite to Power Augmentation, Limiter Removal, and Superpower Evolution.
- Ability Block
- Aversion Inducement
- Power Limitations
- Restriction Inducement
User can induce various limits/limitations or blocks into oneself or others' capabilities, powers and/or abilities, for example removing their ability to increase their powers or skills, causing them to decrease or simply remove them.
- Attack Prevention
- Power Erasure
- Power Negation
- Limit the usage of a certain ability of the opponent make them incapable of using it more than twice.
- Block the levels of power of the opponent making it impossible for them to evolve to another stage.
- Making opponents moves lose their efficiency.
- Limit body functions.
- Almighty abilities are immune or defeat/surpass any limits by their very nature such as Omnipotence, Boundary Manipulation, Existential Perfection etc.
- Limitation Transcendence is the perfect counter.
- Limitations can be removed by Limiter Removal.
- May need to have high medical knowledge.
- Weak against Weakness Removal.
- Joukkyu Kunotoshi (AIKI)
- Lost Force/Restrictors (Dirge of Cereberus)
- Rosario Galán-Grant (The Posterchildren)
- Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Bowyer (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Charlie Swan (Twilight Saga); limits the effects of psychic powers
- Frieza (Dragon Ball)