Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to block or induce limits into oneself or others' capacities, powers and/or abilities. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation and Weakness Creation. Opposite to Power Augmentation, Limiter Removal, and Superpower Evolution.
- Ability Block
- Aversion Inducement
- Power Limitations
- Restriction Inducement
User can induce various limits/limitations or blocks into oneself or others' capabilities, powers and/or abilities, for example removing their ability to increase their powers or skills, causing them to decrease or simply remove them.
- Attack Prevention
- Power Erasure
- Power Negation
- Limit the usage of a certain ability of the opponent make them incapable of using it more than twice.
- Block the levels of power of the opponent making it impossible for them to evolve to another stage.
- Making opponents moves lose their efficiency.
- Limit body functions.
- Inverse-Omnipotence - Make opponents ability impossible to use.
- Power Immunity
- Power Reversal
- Taboo Inducement
- Almighty abilities are immune or defeat/surpass any limits by their very nature such as Omnipotence, Boundary Manipulation, Existential Perfection etc.
- Limitation Transcendence is the perfect counter.
- Limitations can be removed by Limiter Removal.
- May need to have high medical knowledge.
- Weak against Weakness Removal.
- Joukkyu Kunotoshi (AIKI)
- Lost Force/Restrictors (Dirge of Cereberus)
- Rosario Galán-Grant (The Posterchildren)
- Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Bowyer (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Charlie Swan (Twilight Saga); limits the effects of psychic powers
- Frieza (Dragon Ball)