The power to reattach the severed limbs of oneself and/or others. Sub-power of Anatomical Liberation, Healing and Regenerative Healing Factor.
The user is capable of reattaching the limbs of oneself and others after separation.
- May be limited to reattaching the limbs of others or only themselves.
- May have to manually recover the limb and hold it to the stump.
- May take a certain amount of time to realign.
- Prolonged separation may lead to wounds closing up and severed limb suffering from necrosis.
- May be particularly vulnerable against diseases or toxin the severed area may have picked up.
Live Action TV
- Chop Chop no Mi (One Piece)
Genma Himuro (Ninja Scroll) can reattach any severed limbs, even his head, due to his Reincarnation Technique.
Buggy the Clown (One Piece) can reattach any of his severed limbs, and can even detach them himself.
Tōta Konoe (UQ Holder) can reattach any severed limbs, even his head.
Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai) use his demonic dark matter to reattach his severed arm.
Galand (Nanatsu no Taizai) use his demonic dark matter to reattach his severed arms and torso.
Using Soft Chi Kung, Doctor (Black Cat) reattaches Train's severed hand.
Swampfire (Ben 10) reattaching his severed arm.
Reinrassic III (Ben 10) had his right hand reattached by Swampfire, which also had the side effect of mutating it.
Touma Kamijou (A Certain Magical Index) can reattach his right hand should it be severed.
Deacon Frost (Blade) using blood
to reattach his severed torso after being bisected.
Dio Brando (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) using tentacles
to reattach his severed arm.
Nosferatu Zodd (Berserk) reattaches his arm.