The power to move lightly across surfaces. Sub-power of Weight Manipulation.
- Light Movement/Weight
- Weight Negating Movement
The user is able to move very lightly, allowing them to move or stand on surfaces that would otherwise not support their weight, including liquids. They can climb on objects that would otherwise not support their weight, move on surfaces like mud, sand, dirt, etc. that they do not leave any footprints.
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Lava Walking
- Selective Heaviness
- Tracking Evasion
- Water Walking
- Move on fragile surfaces without breaking them
- Climb fragile surfaces without breaking them
- Gravitation Adaptation
- Gravity Defiance
- Gravity Manipulation
- Hollow Skeleton
- Weight Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Weight may not be ignored completely.
- May be limited to certain types of surfaces.
- Doing certain movements may affect the surface.
- This power doesn't protect user from the damage done by the surfaces, such as lava or acid.
- Users of Body Equilibrium (AD&D)
- Users of Tread Lightly (Changeling: The Lost)
- Titans (Attack On Titan)