Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lightning Direction
- Lightning Bolt Control/Projection
- Thunderbolt Direction
Users can summon lightning bolts from the sky or project them from their hands, using them to pierce and/or severely burn their opponents even to the point of death. Unlike normal bolts of lightning, they could use them as concussive or even piercing forces, which could be strong enough to affect even greater beings of strength and durability.
Unlike Electrical Bolt Projection, the lightning bolts are far more deadly in terms of voltage and speed, which also grants tremendous temperature and kinetic force, averaging over 50,000°C (5 times hotter than the surface of the sun) with at least 1,000,000,000 volts, moving at 61,111 miles(97 536 km)/second. Of course, advanced users may be able to regulate the voltage discharged and speed, but the power is still enough to be lethal and cannot be compared to low-powered electrical bolts.
- Airborne Attacks
- Electricity Attacks
- Electricity Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Thunder Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- May exhaust the user to a great extent.
- May only be able to summon lightning from the sky if there are storm clouds.
- High power output cannot be lowered to the point of a minor, non-lethal shock.
- Adramelech (Akame Ga Kill!)
- DNAliens weather machine (Ben 10 AF)
- Nokama Hordika's Rhotuka Spinner (Bionicle)
- Gali Nuva's Lewa Nuva (Bionicle)
- Mjolnir (Marvel)
- Elebore Spell (Jewel Pets)
- Clima-Tact and upgrades (One Piece)
- Sword of Hisou (Touhou Project)
- Eye of Dashi (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Thorn of Thunderbolt (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Raigeki (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Lightning Vortex (Yu-Gi-Oh!)