| Light Generation
Howard Grigsby (Heroes) emits a vast amount of light.
The power to generate photons of light. Sub-power of Light Manipulation, variation of Elemental Generation. Opposite power of Shadow Generation.
- Light Emission
- Light Projection
User can generate light of various intensities and varying durations of time.
- Can be bounced back by mirrors and glass.
- The user may have a limit amount of shining light.
- May be overwhelmed by intense levels of darkness.
- Kiran/Solstice (DC comics)
- Sookie (True Blood)
- Fairies (True Blood)
- Zach Braun (Sky High)
- Howard Grigsby (Heroes)
- Sting Eucliffe(Fairy Tail)
- Shelley Godfrey (Hemlock Grove)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Verdona Tennyson (Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien)
- Sunny Tennyson (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Wizards (Harry Potter); via Lumos spell
- Pokémon with Flash, or related moves (Pokémon)
- Helios (God of War III)
- Number Four (Lorien Legacies)
- Dee H (Heroes)
- Joshua Kane alias Sanctuary (Rising Stars)
- Cordelia Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
- Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Franky (One Piece); via Franky Nipple Lights, post-timeskip
- Kizaru/Borsalino (One Piece)
- Shortfuse the Cybernik (Sonic the Comic)
- Dr. Light (DC Comics)
- Tien Shinhan (Dragon Ball)
- Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Krillin (Dragon Ball)
- Cell (Dragon Ball)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- BMO (Adventure Time)
- Northstar (Marvel Comics)
- Kain (Legacy of Kain)
- Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ventus (Kingdom Hearts)
- Doctor Fate (DC Comics)
- Roxas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Xion (Kingdom Hearts)
- Sentry (Marvel Comics)
- Dagger (Marvel Comics)
- Wiccan (Marvel Comics)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Magma (Marvel Comics)
- Green Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Meggan (Marvel Comics)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- The Glow (Sakura Card Captor)
- Nova (Marvel Comics)
- Boba Fett (Star Wars)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Whitelighters and Elders (Charmed)
- Leo Wyatt (Charmed)
- Paige Matthews (Charmed)
- Human Torch (Marvel Comics)
- Karolina Dean (Marvel Comics)
- Anna Williams (Tekken)
- Gigan (Godzilla)
- Barb Thunderman (The Thundermans)
- Amber Hunt (Marvel Comics)
- Stella (Winx Club)
- Pinky and Bumby ( Jibaku-kun: Twelve World Story )
- Will Anton (The Seeker)
- Luminax (Krsytala TV Series)
- Luwalhati (Krsytala TV Series)
- Plantern (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Kylie Galen (Shadow Falls)
- Chase (UN Comics)
- Shinies (Ghost Whisperer)
- Avangions (Dark Sun)
Joshua Kane (Rising Stars) was one of only 113 people who had abilities in his world.
Bomberman (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack) detonating a Light Bomb.
The White Entity (DC Comics)
The White Lantern Corps. (DC Comics)
Volbeat is a Pokemon that can use Flash to generate light
Sookie (True Blood) can create shining light
Cordelia Chase (Angel) uncontrollably generates a large amount of offensive light.
Yvaine (Stardust) shines with all her heart.
Kizaru (One Piece) generating a blade of light.