Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bow of Light
- Light Bow Creation/Construction
- Photon Bow Construction
The user can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping the existing light allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Hell
- Elemental Weapons
- Energy Constructs
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Light Manipulation
- Missile Generation
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Twilight Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- May be unable to create light, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the bow lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Lars Lion (Bakugan)
- Angewomon (Digimon)
- Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Palutena (Kid Icarus)
- Furan Takaki (Maken-Ki)
- Orion (Smallville)
- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda) via Light Arrow
- Link (The Legend of Zelda) via Light Arrow
- Dark Sun Gwyndolin (Dark Souls)
- Aldrich, Devourer of Gods (Dark Souls III) via Darkmoon Longbow
- Opal (Steven Universe)
- Galveira (Slayers)