- Light Blocking
User can separate/block any light from anything and everything else. When this power is used, it makes it impossible for matter and waves to react with, enter, leave, move through, or be absorbed by the separated light, or for any energy to be transferred to and from the separated light, or simply for any alteration/interaction to occur with the separated light.
This not only affects the physical forms of light, but also its esoteric, psychic, empathic, dark, and so on variants/forms. Light can no longer brighten things up, be moved or even exist in any form. Any light already being used in a process when this power is used will be removed from and separated from that process. More powerful users might be able to separate light from the effects of other superpowers, and even from concepts, such as literacy, knowledge and boundaries. The user can control exactly what light is being targeted, what the target light is separated from, and to what extent.
- Absolute Attack - By separating light from the targets defenses, the light can pass through any and all defenses to hit the target.
- Absolute Defense- By separating light from all alterations, they can create a wall of impenetrable light.
- Knowledge Manipulation- By separating all knowledge of light from knowledge, either from individuals or as a blanket affect.
- Light Negation- By separating light from its source and surroundings.
- Literary Manipulation- By separating light from literacy, removing it from written and typed texts.
- Superpower Manipulation- Affected light could no longer be affected by other superpowers.
- Light Manipulation, Light Magic, Absolute Light, Light Element Manipulation, Primordial Light Manipulation, and Inner Light Externalization.
- Causality Manipulation, Boundary Manipulation, Logic Manipulation- By separating light from cause and effect, boundaries and/or logic, these powers would no longer affect it.
- Turn target light Nonexistent by completely separating it from everything else.
- May only be able to affect a single target.
- Once separated, it may be irreversible.
- May not be able to separate the light completely.
- May not be able to control what the light separates from.
- If the user isn't careful, or doesn't posses precise enough control, they could end up extingushing the light they're trying to use as a defense or attack.
- Halval (Ah! My Goddess)