- Darkness-Light Attacks/Projection
- Light-Darkness Projection
- Photo-Umbrakinetic Attacks/Projection
User can release/use darkness/light to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Light-Darkness Bolts: Project light-darkness that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Light-Darkness Blasts: Release blasts of light-darkness in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release light-darkness blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Light-Darkness Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of light-darkness.
- Light-Darkness Beam Emission: Release beams of light-darkness.
- Light-Darkness Blast: Release light-darkness over a specific target area.
- Light-Darkness Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of light-darkness.
- Light-Darkness Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of light-darkness.
- Light-Dark Breath: Discharge light-darkness blasts from mouth.
- Light-Darkness Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Light-Darkness Cutting: Use light-darkness to cut opponents.
- Light-Darkness Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with light-darkness.
- Light-Darkness Pillar Projection: Project light-darkness pillars.
- Light-Darkness Spike Projection: Project light-darkness spikes.
- Light-Darkness Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of Light-Darkness.
- Light-Darkness Wave Emission: Send out a wave of light-darkness and that repels everything.
- Optic Blasts: Emit light-darkness from one's eyes.
- Omnidirectional Light-Dark Waves: Send out a wave of light-dark in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release light-darkness blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release light-darkness blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of light-darkness.
- Zap: A tiny short release of light-darkness to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Combined Attacks
- Darkness Attacks
- Darkness Manipulation
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Light Attacks
- Light Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Shanoa (Castlevania)
- Lucemon Chaos Mode (Digimon)
- Mastemon (Digimon)
- Future Rogue (Fairy Tail)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Moroha Haimura (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Tarsem Vox/The Weave (Top Cow)