Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lifeless Mobility
User can continue doing something even after they have died, allowing them to continue to act even after their life has ended either by dying naturally or having been killed. So they could continue to fight someone after they died or even finish a project that they weren't able to while they were still alive.
Unlike Undead Physiology user is not truly undead, rather their body continues to move and react until all their remaining energy/stamina is gone and they finally stop moving or until their goal is completed.
- Impossible State Survival
- Indomitable Will
- Stamina Mode
- Supernatural Survivability
- Survival Mode
- Unconscious Mobility
- Frenzied Berserkers (AD&D)
- Ryu Bateson (Breath of Fire II)
- The Wapaloosie (Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoods, With a Few Desert and Mountain Beasts)
- Galuf (Final Fantasy V)
- Juza (Fist of the North Star)
- Saki Yoshino (Nanana's Buried Treasure)
- Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Ajimu Najimu (Medaka Box) via Death Meeting
- Bruno Buccellati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Neferpitou (Hunter X Hunter)
- Solty/Dike (Solty Rei)
- Man on Fire (Metal Gear Solid V)