- "When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier."
- ― The Prince (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)
- Lifeless Mobility
User can continue doing something even after they have died, allowing them to continue to act even after their life has ended either by dying naturally or having been killed. So they could continue to fight someone after they died or even finish a project that they weren't able to while they were still alive.
Unlike Undead Physiology user is not truly undead, rather their body continues to move and react until all their remaining energy/stamina is gone and they finally stop moving or until their goal is completed.
- Impossible State Survival
- Indomitable Will
- Stamina Mode
- Supernatural Survivability
- Survival Mode
- Unconscious Mobility
- Frenzied Berserkers (AD&D)
- Leone (Akame ga Kill!)
- Ryu Bateson (Breath of Fire II)
- The Wapaloosie (Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoods, With a Few Desert and Mountain Beasts)
- Galuf (Final Fantasy V)
- Juza (Fist of the North Star)
- Saki Yoshino (Nanana's Buried Treasure)
- Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Ajimu Najimu (Medaka Box) via Death Meeting
- Bruno Buccellati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Neferpitou (Hunter X Hunter)
- Solty/Dike (Solty Rei)
- Man on Fire (Metal Gear Solid V)