- "His name is not for your ears barbarian! He is not life as we know it... He has many identities on many different worlds. But all know him as....Evil."
- ― D.M. describing the Nameless One (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
The power to transcend life and death. Variation of Self Transcendence.
- Beyond Life and Death
User can transcend the concepts of life and death. Therefore, they cannot be regarded as living, dead or even amortal, as the user may have been alive/dead at some point, making the user a whole different kind of being.
The user is not only Absolutely Immortal, but also immune to any and all powers related to life or death.
- Immunity to all life and death-based powers
- Absolute Immortality/Undetermined Existence
- Death Negation
- Event Denial
- Erasure Immunity
- Fate Denial
- Life and Death Removal
- Life Transcendence
- Limitation Transcendence
- Logic Defiance
- Paradox Defiance/Paradox Existence
- Supernatural Survivability
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Lifespan Manipulation
- Limiter Removal
- Non Created Physiology
- Rule Bending
- Self Transcendence
- May still be vulnerable to Nothingness Manipulation and Nonexistence.
- Users of Immunity Bypassing may be able to ignore immunities to life and death.
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- God (Monotheism)
- Scramblers (Blindsight)
- The Nameless One (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
- Certain Obyrith Lords (Planescape)
- Lich (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Mother of Existence (Spawn)