The user can prolong the time a seriously ill or severely injured individual has to live and prevent them from succumbing to death prematurely.
This power may also be used to preserve a severed body part to keep it alive and then simply reattach it instead of having it die from necrosis.
- Biological Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Impossible State Survival
- Life-Force Manipulation
- May require constant physical contact.
- Unlike Healing, the power doesn't get rid of the illness; it merely prolongs the individual's life.
- May physically drain the user.
- If the user keeps preventing the illness, it may get worse.
- May not prevent physical injuries.
- Venom (Marvel Comics)
- Grace (Misfits)
- Darth Plagueis (Star Wars)
- Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices); via the clockwork angel
- Satan Jacob/Sadao Maou (The Devil Is a Part-Timer)
- Naruto Uzukaki (Naruto); via Six Paths Sage Mode
- Clockwork angel (The Infernal Devices)