- Biological Creation, Manipulation and Destruction
- Life Creation and Manipulation
User can create any form of life (human, animal, plant, supernatural monsters, etc.) and control them to do their bidding, when the creatures are no longer useful, the user can annihilate them instantly. They can also revive extinct creatures (Dinosaurs, etc), give life to fictional ones (Dragons, Werewolves, etc.), and potentially create whole armies.
- Biological Manipulation
- Destruction of the user's creatures.
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Entity Creation May be able to create life by shaping matter.
- Evolution Manipulation of the user's creatures, may lead into Ascension.
- Evolutionary Template
- Extinction Inducement of the user's creatures.
- Genetic Access of the user's creation.
- Life Lordship Over ones own creations
- Life Creation
- Mind Control over one's creatures.
- Mind Link to their creatures, communicating with them and seeing through their eyes
- Population Control of one's creatures
- Samsara Manipulation of the user's creatures.
- Sentience Inducement of the user's creatures.
- Sentient Control of the user's creatures.
- Unimind connect to all created creatures and effectively control them.
- The creatures created may gain a mind of their own
- Emotions such as anger and rage can make an unwanted creature to appear.
- Eve (Supernatural)
- God (Supernatural)
- Neena (Charmed); limited to warlocks and witches
- Gaia (Greek Mythology)
- Several Deities (Mythology)
- Shub-Niggurath (Cthulhu Mythos)
- The Ignika (Bionicle)
- Daphne (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience
- Annihilation Maker (Highschool DxD)
- Jinki (Sekirei)