The Holy Emperor, Vigoor, is the original Fiend Deity to spawn the race of fiends.
Create living beings
The ability to create living beings. Variation of Creation.
The user is able to create living beings or matter using several different ways, these beings can either be completely unique/original, modified/evolved versions of already existing ones or simply normal beings without any major modifications.
Note that unless the user has separate powers that allow them to dominate their creations, these beings aren't particularly loyal. User can modify them so they have tendency to stay devoted to their creator, but this depends on how they are treated.
This power is divided into several categories:
Source/from what these beings are created:
- Amalgamation/Chimerism: new being is formed from a mixture between existing objects.
- Creation: new beings appear from nothing, or possibly solidified from the users personal energies.
- Genesis Creation: new beings emerge from the users own body/flesh, either literally from the user or possibly separated pieces of the them.
- Life-Spark: something that already exist is given a spark of life-force and independent existence, this could be anything solid, natural phenomenon or even an idea/concept.
- Gift of Pygmalion: giving life for statue or anything else that already imitates some being (painting, picture, etc.), in other words turning something to what it emulates. Anthropomorphism is very specific version of this variation.
Modifications these beings have:
- Evolution: being is changed, possibly even drastically, but their original form is still relatively intact.
- Extreme: either the being is created totally unique or the base being is extremely changed, either way they likely have several special abilities.
- Un-Modified: user creates/replicates something already existing with nothing but cosmetic changes.
How/with what they are created:
What is created:
- Artificial Life
- Elemental Entities
- Sapient Races
- Technorganic Beings
- Creations may be linked to the creator, meaning if the creator dies, the creation dies.
- Creations aren't automatically loyal to their creator.