Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to make others become weaker whenever a power source of life is near or in close contact with them, either induced, created, generated, manipulated and produced. Variation of Aversion and Life Inducement. Opposite to Dead Aversion Inducement.
- Biokinetic Aversion Inducement
The user can make others become weaker whenever a source power of life is certain, in close contact or near in vicinity. Some of the users may unintentionally or intentionally create life limitless depending on the user's control.
- Life Creation - by forcibly inducing life to others thus gaining an advantage in the process
- Life-Force Manipulation - controlling the movement of any source of life to gain an advantage on an opponent
- Limitation Inducement - using any powers of life, the limitation of the one who is weak with is going to be exposed and will become an advantage to the user of this power
- Power Negation - negate and deactivate the powers of the others through the powers of life
- Weakness Inducement - induce hidden or known weaknesses to others whose weakness is life
- The more life forms sources eminent, the effect becomes more brute.
- Queen Tara (Epic)
- Flower Child (Epic)
- Malia (Imortal 2 ABS-CBN TV Series)
- Gaia (Age of Mythology)
- The Pod (Epic)