The power to make others become weaker whenever a power source of life is near or in close contact with them, either induced, created, generated, manipulated and produced. Variation of Aversion and Life Inducement. Opposite to Dead Aversion Inducement.
- Biokinetic Aversion Inducement
The user can make others become weaker whenever a source power of life is certain, in close contact or near in vicinity. Some of the users may unintentionally or intentionally create life limitless depending on the user's control.
- Life Creation - by forcibly inducing life to others thus gaining an advantage in the process
- Life-Force Manipulation - controlling the movement of any source of life to gain an advantage on an opponent
- Limitation Inducement - using any powers of life, the limitation of the one who is weak with is going to be exposed and will become an advantage to the user of this power
- Power Negation - negate and deactivate the powers of the others through the powers of life
- Weakness Inducement - induce hidden or known weaknesses to others whose weakness is life
- The more life forms sources eminent, the effect becomes more brute.
- Might be countered by Death Aversion Inducement.
- May end up enhancing users of Life-Force Empowerment.
- Users of Life and Death Transcendence are immune.
- Queen Tara (Epic)
- Flower Child (Epic)
- Malia (Imortal 2 ABS-CBN TV Series)
- Gaia (Age of Mythology)
- The Pod (Epic)