The ability to project beams of life energy. Sub-power of Life-Force Attacks. Variation of Beam Emission.
- Life Energy Beam
- Spiritual Energy Beam Projection
The user can project beams of concentrated life-force energy. They can deal great damage, possibly even enough to vaporize/disintegrate.
- Users of Ki (Dragon Ball series)
- Users of Spirit, Demon, and Sacred Energy (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Shinku Hadouken Users (Street Fighters)
- Messatsu Gou Hadou Users (Street Fighters)
- Users of Mana (Ben 10 series)
- Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
- Raoh (Fist of the North Star)
- Phantom (Marchen Awakens Romance)
Being trained by Piccolo, Gohan, (Dragon Ball) is able harness his Ki energy and use it to project his Masenko.
Piccolo (Dragon Ball) firing his Makankosappo to both pierce and drill through his foes.
Nappa (Dragon Ball) using the Break Cannon, his ultimate technique, to fire a beam of lightning Ki.
Vegeta (Dragon Ball) launching his Galick Gun, capable of destroying the entire Earth if charged enough.
Freeza (Dragon Ball) using his Death Beam, which can easily pierce through virtually anything until it bounced harmlessly off of the Super Saiyan.
Ryu (Street Fighters) unleashing Shinku Hadoken.
(Fist of the North Star) using his Tensho Honretsu
After stealing life energy with the ÄRM Soul Infinitia, Phantom (Marchen Awakens Romance) can release the absorbed energy in the form of a beam.