- "Take this! The Force of my Life!"
- ― Hajrudin (One Piece)
- Life Energy Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Life-Force Projection/Techniques
- Soul Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Spiritual Energy Attacks/Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use life-force to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Life-Force Bolts: Project life-force that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Life-Force Blasts: Release blasts of life-force in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release life-force blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Life-Force Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of life-force.
- Life-Force Beam Emission: Release beams of life-force.
- Life-Force Blast: Release life-force over a specific target area.
- Life-Force Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of life-force.
- Life-Force Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of life-force.
- Life-Force Breath: Discharge life-force blasts from mouth.
- Life-Force Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Life-Force Cutting: Uses life energy to cut opponents.
- Life-Force Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with life-force.
- Life-Force Pillar Projection: Project life-force pillars.
- Life-Force Spike Projection: Project life-force spikes.
- Life-Force Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of life-force.
- Life-Force Wave Emission: Send out a wave of life-force that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of life-force.
- Omnidirectional Life-Force Waves: Send out a wave of life-force in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit life-force from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of life-force that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release life-force blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release life-force blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of life-force.
- Zap: A tiny short release of life-force to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Chi Projection
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Constructs
- Life-Force Conversion
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Using too much life force may cause one to become exhausted, wounded, or die.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.