- "My dear Chancellor, I didn’t murder my entire family and use their blood to turn myself into an undead abomination to be told I couldn’t do things."
- ― Dread Emperor Revenant, A Practical Guide To Evil
The power to use the abilities of a Lich. Variation of Undead Physiology.
- Mystic Undead Physiology
- Undead Sorcerer/Magician Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Lich, often a result of a transformation, as a powerful magician or king striving for eternal life uses spells or rituals to bind their intellect to their animated corpse and thereby achieve a form of immortality. Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous, their bodies desiccated or even completely skeletal. They are often depicted as holding power over hordes of lesser undead creatures, using them as soldiers and servants.
Some variations of lich are distinguished from other undead by their phylactery - an item of the Lich's choosing into which they imbue their soul, giving them immortality until the phylactery is destroyed.
- Fear Inducement
- Undead Physiology
- Mystic Vampire Physiology
- Skeleton Physiology
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Transcendent Undead Physiology
- May require a lengthy ritual and/or immense magical power/skill to achieve transformation.
- Destruction of the user's phylactery may destroy their soul, effectively killing them.
See Also: Our Liches Are Different.