Classic example of levitation.
- Gravity Immunity
- Anti-Gravity Manipulation
Users psychically generate an anti-gravitational, electroplasmatic or psychic energy around desired target, being oneself or subject/object, so that it may hover. Can be used on oneself with a greater extent, enabling a limitation of "Flight", controlling highs and lows of levitation. This maneuvering allows users to avoid targeting from ground level assaults. May allow subjects/objects to float with a restrain and higher abundance of restrictions. Object may be granted floation even as a levitating user is absent. Could be achieved by multiple means, through psychokinetics, magnetism, aerokinesis, or magic.
- Can hover, glide or float on the air.
- User's who are skilled combatants or acrobatics can easily manuever over their opponents.
- Can avoid channeled shock waves on the ground by levitating off the floor.
- By levitating objects at a molecular level, this may achieve a form of telekinesis.
- Hovering: can hover up only as high as you want.
- Floating: rise to a few inches or centimetres.
- Buoyancy: float through water as if flying.
- May float uncontrollably.
- Difficult to stabilize at times.
- Also not as easy to manoeuvre, one could hover in one direction but turning on a dime, pitch, yaw, barrel rolls, and other acrobatic feats are difficult to learn.