- Leviathan Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Leviathan, a primal unconquerable monster of the sea.
- Animal Manipulation (water animals)
- Chaos Manipulation
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Fish Physiology
- Light Generation
- Horn Protrusion
- Matter Ingestion
- Snake Physiology
- Supernatural Condition
- Ocean Manipulation
- Speed Swimming
- Absolute Strength - when in contact with water.
- Demon Physiology/Archdemon Physiology - considered demon of Envy.
- Fire Breath
- Ocean Embodiment
- Portal Physiology - considered to be the mouth of Hell, a living entryway into the Inferno.
- May be limited to a certain lore.
- Due to the Leviathan being a water based beast, the user may drastically weaken if separated from a large source of water for too long.
- A worm called "Kilbit" is said to be able to kill the Leviathan (Jewish Lore).