Power to project numbers, words and letters.
- Letter/Number/Word Generation
The user is able to project words, letters (from any alphabet system) or numbers and shoot them towards other things. For the most part to cause damage, though it can have other effects. For example, in the case of numbers, multiply the effect of a power used in conjunction to this power (like using Time Manipulation and Healing, for example) for greater effect or damage. For words, the user could hit opponents with words, giving an effect or damage that has a great or low magnitude, depending on the given situation. For letters, the user can shoot out letters one at a time, and if each letter consecutively hits the target and spells out a word, the effect or damage could be great.
- Character Manipulation
- Letter Empowerment
- Linguistic Manipulation
- Literacy Manipulation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Mathematical Projection
- Number Empowerment
- Script Manipulation
- Word Manifestation
- Writing Manifestation
- May only be able to project either words, letters or numbers only.
- May need to know a language to make word projections.
- Could have limits as to how many of a single word/number/letter can be fired within a given time period.
- Dr. Kawashima (Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS)
- Onomatopoeia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Koichi Hirose (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); using Echoes Stand