- "Her eyes are the eyes of death. Her words are the words of death. Her body is teeming with death, she shall not allow the living to escape. The idol of murder shall not allow them to escape."
- ― Kiriko's description of Ulla (Sunday Without God)
- Deadly Mimicry/Physiology
- Death Mimicry/Physiology
- Fatal Mimicry/Physiology
- Lethal Mimicry
User is or can transform into a walking aspect or beacon of death/lethality, making every part of their body and/or nature fatal to others, including blood/bodily fluids, touch, sight, appearance, voice, shadow, breath, aura, etc.
Unlike Nether Mimicry, which is made of the essence/substance of death or basically what death "is", the user of this represents the nature and purpose/role of death or in other words what death "does".
- Death-Force Generation
- Death Inducement
- Death Infusion
- Killing Instinct
- Lethal Mode
- Unavertable Death
- Unnatural Presence
- Death Manipulation
- Death Aspect Manifestation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Lethality Manipulation
- Nether Manipulation
- Nether Physiology
- Users of Life Resilience and Life and Death Transcendence are immune.
- May require some form of Regulation to control themselves.
- Hyatt (Excel Saga)
- Clear (Final Fantasy Unlimited); after removing his flight water suit
- Omega (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
- Ulla Euleus Hecmatika (Sunday Without God)
- Samael (Valkyrie Crusade)
- SCP 1440 - The Old Man From Nowhere (SCP Foundation)