Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to control lethal dosage of certain substance.
- Lethal Dosage
- Tolerance Manipulation
The user can control the lethality of a given substance or type of radiation. Because resistance varies from one individual to another, the 'lethal dose' represents a dose (usually recorded as dose per kilogram of subject body weight) at which a given percentage of subjects will die. The user has the ability to control this percentage to their liking, and even add one onto any substance that usually does not have a lethal dose limit.
- Lower the lethal dose limit of an enemy's body on a vital element (oxygen, blood or water) to induce death, with extraction virtually impossible without dying.
- Raise the lethal dose limit of oneself on normally lethal elements (poison, alcohol or radiation) to escape death.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Chemical Manipulation
- Death Inducement
- Drug Usage
- Intoxication Embodiment
- Lethality Manipulation
- Limitation Inducement
- Medicine Manipulation
- If the target can extract the element from their body, they can lower the concentration until it goes below the lethal dosage.
- If the targeted element changes in characteristics, then the user's increased tolerance and immunity will be annulled.
- Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Bleach); via The Death Dealing