- "I feel like I live in a world made of... cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die."
- ― Superman (Justice League Unlimited)
The ability to do actions and attacks that are always lethal/deadly. Technique of Lethality Manipulation.
- Fatal Actions
- Lethal/Deadly Combat
The user has the ability to make any and every action and attack of their own be lethal/deadly to others, while the actions done by the user may kill the target with one hit, it may also kill it over time or just leave the target in a near-death state, also, even the slightest of actions, such as a flick, are completely deadly when done by the user.
- May be constantly active.
- Archangels (A Certain Magical Index)
- Makoto Misumi (Moon-led Journey Across Another World)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)
- Angol Mois (Sgt Frog); as the Lord of Terror
- Regal Bryant (Tales of Symphonia)
- White Demon (Toriko)
- Kid Gloves (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Diz Aster (Whateley Academy)