Warning : This power is not specifically stated by official works or accredited from characters appearing in official/professional works of fiction. Any information given is speculated and may not hold any credibility.
- Leather Alteration
- Leather Control
- Attack Powers using leather.
- Constructs Creation of leather.
- Create leather.
- Manipulate the properties of leather.
- Repair leather.
- Move/lift leather.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Enhanced Artisan
- Furniture Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Skin Manipulation
- Whip Manipulation
- May be unable to create leather, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Can be ripped and torn if too much force is applied.
- Some objects can cut through leather if applied enough.
- May be limited to manipulating either organic or artificial leather.
- Elves (Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child)