- Lead Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into lead. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of lead, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, lead is soft, malleable, ductile, dense, resistant to corrosion, poisonous and resistant to radiation, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Radiation Immunity
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using lead.
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Lead Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
Conceptually lead is associated with:
- Lead is rather soft.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal lead.
- User is essentially a solid piece of lead, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float.