The ability to make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility. Opposite to Fortitude Weakening.
User can make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility through whatever means, either as a whole or only partially.
- Corporealization: Make immaterial aspects that are normally substanceless more than solid.
- Deflection: refining defensive properties to rebound or reflect for various purposes.
- Dermal Armor
- Internal Reinforcement
- Skin Hardening
- Continually harden an object without increasing its mass.
- You can reinforce your blunt force weapons.
- You can harden air to walk on or create a barrier.
- Increase the damage of a strike without losing any momentum.
- Alter the Sharpness of certain objects (i.e. cardboard or paper) by hardening/compacting molecular lattices.
- Hardened objects allow light and other particles to pass through (can be good or bad).
- May be limited to certain objects or materials.
- May require constant contact with the object or the effects disappears.
- X-Ionizer (DC Comics)
- Maw Installation (Star Wars)