Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility. Opposite to Fortitude Weakening.
User can make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility through whatever means, either as a whole or only partially.
- Corporealization: Make immaterial aspects that are normally substanceless more than solid.
- Deflection: refining defensive properties to rebound or reflect for various purposes.
- Dermal Armor
- Internal Reinforcement
- Skin Hardening
- Continually harden an object without increasing its mass.
- You can reinforce your blunt force weapons.
- You can harden air to walk on or create a barrier.
- Increase the damage of a strike without losing any momentum.
- Alter the Sharpness of certain objects (i.e. cardboard or paper) by hardening/compacting molecular lattices.
- Hardened objects allow light and other particles to pass through (can be good or bad).
- May be limited to certain objects or materials.
- Akatsuki Ousawa (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)
- Poison Ivy (Batman: Arkham Knight/DC Comics)
- Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
- Medea (Fate/stay Night)
- Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice Commercial)
- Lightning Flame users (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Gamma (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Lambo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Busoshoku Haki users (One Piece)
- Greed (Full Metal Alchemist)
- Yomiko Readman (Read or Die); limited to paper
- Akio Fudo (Trinity Seven)
- Parasite Unit/Skulls (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Maw Installation (Star Wars)