The ability to make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility. Opposite to Fortitude Weakening.
User can make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility through whatever means, either as a whole or only partially.
- Corporealization: Make immaterial aspects that are normally substanceless more than solid.
- Deflection: refining defensive properties to rebound or reflect for various purposes.
- Dermal Armor
- Internal Reinforcement
- Skin Hardening
- Continually harden an object without increasing its mass.
- You can reinforce your blunt force weapons.
- You can harden air to walk on or create a barrier.
- Increase the damage of a strike without losing any momentum.
- Alter the Sharpness of certain objects (i.e. cardboard or paper) by hardening/compacting molecular lattices.
- Hardened objects allow light and other particles to pass through (can be good or bad).
- May be limited to certain objects or materials.
- Akatsuki Ousawa (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)
- Poison Ivy (Batman: Arkham Knight/DC Comics)
- Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
- Medea (Fate/stay Night)
- Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice Commercial)
- Lightning Flame users (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Gamma (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Lambo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Busoshoku Haki users (One Piece)
- Vergo (One Piece)
- Yomiko Readman (Read or Die); limited to paper
- Akio Fudo (Trinity Seven)
- Parasite Unit/Skulls (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)