- Decree Inducement
- Rule Inducement
The user is able to inducing a law, punishing the one who is breaking the law. The user can also induce laws to escape out of difficult situations or create law to make a situation even more difficult for his or her opponent.
- Almighty Law Creation
- Crime Inducement
- Law Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Physics Manipulation
- Right Inducement
- Universal Irreversibility
- User must follow their own law, unless the law applies to a specific individual or group.
- User or opponent may cheat, cause a paradox, or find a loophole to get around the law.
- User is not able to hurt those who follow the law.
- If the user breaks the law their power may turn against them.
- Zeus (Greek Mythology)
- Freed Justine (Fairy Tail)
- Living Tribunal (Marvel)
- Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
- Mavis Varmillion (Fairy Tail)
- Grandmaster (Marvel)
- Kurapika (Hunter X Hunter)
- The Spectre (DC Comics)
- Judges (Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance)
- Shunsui Kyoraku (Bleach) via the rules of his games
- Ten Commandments (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Typhon, Witch of Pride (Re:Zero)