- Code Creation
- Constitution Creation
- Rule Creation
The user can create physical laws to bend others to the boundaries of the rule. When the rules have been set then the victims have no chance of escaping them. Unless the victims abide to the rules, it's hopeless for them.
- Rule Bending users can twist this power.
- Cheating users can defy all rules created.
- Has no effect on Freedom.
- Even users are not immune to rules.
- Rules may be irreversible.
- Those with Physical Law Immunity can ignore the rules.
- Freed Justine (Fairy Tail)
- Brian (Family Guy); only when in the nothingness
- Stewie (Family Guy); only when in the nothingness
- Shunsui (Bleach)
- Mother (Lost)
- Jacob (Lost)
- Nayru (The Legend of Zelda)
- Amateru (Negima)
- Tet (No Game No Life)
- Judgements (Fallen London)