The power to manipulate labyrinths of all types. Variation of Architecture Manipulation.
- Labyrinth Control
The user is able to plan, design, create (usually from matter but also energy), shape and manipulate labyrinths. They may be able to create labyrinth dimensions that can not be escaped by normal means by/or create rules that will and must be followed and/or create traps and creatures to use against their victims.
- Challenge Creation - Create challenges inside labyrinth.
- Constructs Creation using labyrinth architecture.
- Control Manipulation
- Dimension Creation
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Dimension Shifting
- Dungeon Creation
- Environmental Manipulation - Manipulate the labyrinth environments.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a labyrinth/parts of labyrinth as a weapon.
- Difficulty Manipulation - Control the labyrinth's difficulty.
- Graphical Perspective Manipulation
- Labyrinth Creation
- Life Mastery
- Logic Manipulation - Control the rules of logic inside labyrinth.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of labyrinth.
- Repair labyrinth.
- Move/lift labyrinth/parts of labyrinth.
- Object Attacks using labyrinth architecture.
- Object Manipulation
- Obstacle Manipulation - Manipulate obstacles on the labyrinth.
- Portal Creation
- Psychic Shield
- Rule Creation
- Quest Manipulation - Manipulate quests focused on labyrinth.
- Structure Merging
- Trap Manipulation - Manipulate traps inside labyrinth.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Dungeon Manipulation
- Game Interaction
- Illogical Maze Creation
- Reality Warping
- Users may have to lure their targets into the maze.
- The Maze (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Labyrinth (Card Captor Sakura: Clear Cards)
- Lady of Pain (Planescape)
- Labyrinth Wall (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Elle/L (Worm)
- Witches (Madoka Magica)
- Jareth (Labyrinth)