- Maze Creation
The user can create complex labyrinths and mazes. This power can also serve as a prison and torture system where the victim wonders aimlessly until death. The labyrinths can even hold many traps or other creatures to hunt down and kill their prey.
The user or this power may be able to cancel out a certain powers:
- Burrowing: walls and floors cannot be burrowed through.
- Flight: mazes have ceilings or other ways to prevent going over the walls.
- Intangibility: walls cannot be passed through.
- Teleportation: cancelled.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Building Creation
- Challenge Declaration
- Confusion Inducement
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Dream Imprisonment
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Trapping
- Game Interaction
- Illogical Maze Creation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Object Creation
- Psychic Shield
- Wood Manipulation
- May not be able to create a labyrinth without an exit (there must be at least one way out.)
- Djinns (Magi: The Labrynth of Magic)
- Doth (Paladins Quest)
- Raven (Teen Titans)
- Labyrinth Wall (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- The Maze Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Daedalus (Greek Mythology/Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Ignatius Mortimer Meen (I.M. Meen)
- Cerebrino (Combo Ninos)
- Jupiter (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- W.I.C.K.E.D. (The Maze Runner)